What is BlueStacks :
BlueStacks is an American technology software and virtualization company. This Company invented BlueStacks App Player and GamePop. BlueStacks App Player authorizes the users to run their Android applications on computers. Not only apps You can play games on PC using this App. However, Finding the BlueStacks Data and games in your PC is very Difficult But The solution for this Issue is Download Root Explorer.
BlueStacks is one of the best and most used Android emulators for free to run Android Apps and games on PC. You can Download Bluestacks directly from the official Website of Blue Stacks . You can Manage your android apps and Files by Using Root Explorer. In this Post, we provide the process of how to move Files of BlueStacks Using Root Explorer. To root your Android Phone safely please check the post below
Root any android device using Root Explorer
Features of BlueStacks :
You will be amazed at the features of Bluestacks which not many Android emulators can provide like this app. Download the latest version of BlueStacks. For the sake of User needs The developers of Bluestacks are constantly update the App Player to reach the needs of the Users. The company always check for the minor changes or to solve bugs of the previous update. You can Ask for Help according to any issues of Blustacks in Google Product-Forum. You can also Download Bluestacks from Play store Sign in with your regular Google account (which also Backups your old Game data) browse the Google Play Store to download whatever you like on PC. You can Opt to get Root Explorer directly from Here.
- The integrations of this App are particularly imperative for gaming purpose of PC.
- BlueStacks App Player is easy to use and developer-friendly.
- You can live-stream game to Facebook directly by using Bluestacks.
- Users are very satisfied with the released version BlueStacks 2, The company soon release Bluestacks 3 the improved and updated version for Bluestacks 2 and with new features.
- Easily Resembles Android Devices
- You can directly Install Any app or game using BlueStacks or Install already Downloaded apps Using Play Store or Other Source using Bluetsacks.
Move BlueStacks Files Using Root Explorer :
Move Bluestack Apps and files using Root Explorer easily, You can also manage your data by using Root Explorer. Root Explorer is an Amazing You can even find hidden files by using This App. Follow the Below Procedure to move Bluestacks to Desired folder or drive using Root Explorer
- First You need to Root Explorer from the Below Link and Install Root Explorer in Bluestacks
- Go to Root Explorer then Search for the directory which you want to give Access in BlueStacks.
- Choose an Entire Hard Drive or a Folder
- Go to Start and Then open Run
- Type regedit and then Enter. By hitting enter Registry Editor opens.
- Go to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\BlueStacks\Guests\Andr oid\ SharedFolder\0.
- Select the Path and right Click and then hit Modify
- Write the path of the folder to include it in SD card.
- For the Above changes, You need to Restart your computer.
- Now You can find the Folder at (Root)/sdcard/bstfolder/ BstSharedFolder/
Most Recommended to Know how to Root Android Devices Safely.Using the above Process you can move Bluestack Files using Root Explorer. If you Have any doubts Regarding This Article Feel free To Comment Below